Excellent opportunity for a Parts / Repair Supervisor based in Kilea
Established in 1958 E McIntyre & Sons Ltd specialises in the import, sales, marketing and distribution of a vast and expanding range of tools & equipment. Our diverse range includes heating, lighting and power generating equipment, hand tools, compressors and air tools, power tools and accessories, abrasives, personal protection equipment (PPI), welders and welding accessories, storage, lifting and access equipment, as well as a comprehensive catalogue of sundries and general supplies.
- To maintain a computerised stock inventory system in relation to spare parts external sales and internal repairs.
- Maintain stock levels and liaise with suppliers and purchasing department for re-order of parts as required.
- Processing of spare parts to customer requirements
- Compile spare parts database for internal and external use
- Manage daily workload for field engineers in regards to incoming and ongoing repairs.
- Liaise with customers in regards to enquiries or queries in relation to ongoing works.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding warranty claims to reclaim parts and labour allowance
- Manage administration duties, including maintenance of related database.
- ·Any other duties as deemed appropriate to the position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills essential including Microsoft packages (Outlook , Excel )
- Applicants should be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work on their own initiative and be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Basic technical knowledge
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and continuously strive to improve product knowledge.
- Experience within a busy parts and or servicing/repair environment.
- Previous experience in a busy customer service capacity.
- Experience with hands on repair works within an electrical or mechanical capacity to include: compressors, generators, welders, heaters or pressure washers with the ability to read from electrical diagrams.
Salary : Negotiable depending on experience
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV