Fantastic opportunity for a paint sprayer in the Buncrana/North West area to join a growing , successful company with competitive salary.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with an experienced spray painting team to achieve a high quality standard.
- Preparing, priming, lacquering and finish coating timber products.
- Working with a team to achieve production targets and KPI’s.
- Ensuring operations comply with all company health and safety procedures.
- Supporting the senior team to achieve company goals.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience with working in an experienced team.
- Have good knowledge of timber preparation for spray painting.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with achieving targets and working to deadlines.
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Onsite parking
- Staff discounts
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 26th September