We are currently accepting applications for the position of Operations Manager. The Operations Manager's role is to assist the Operations Director in order to ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that Operations deliver products on
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Night Shift Operations Manager.
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised Canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted Gym Membership
The Operations Manager’s role is to assist the Operations Director in order to ensure that manufacturing processes run smoothly, meeting business targets within company budgets so that Operations deliver products on time, in full, to the required quality.
- 3 years’ experience in an operations management role within an FMCG environment
- Proven ability to manage and & motivate of an ever expanding team
- Experience of working with stringent hygiene and technical requirements
- Experience of delivering to meet major retail customers’ requirements
- Demonstrated cost Management and KPI achievement in waste and labour targets
- Experienced in implementing in lean manufacturing processes and techniques
- Order Fulfilment: ensuring that all customer orders are delivered on time and in full
- Staffing: managing shift managers, organising staff and making sure labour targets are met.
- Quality: ensuring quality is to the agreed standards and complaints targets are met.
- Line Efficiency – OEE / Planning / Effective Labour Planning, assessing project and resource requirements
- Lean Manufacturing: Identifying and running Continuous Improvement Projects in order to improve process, drive efficiencies and lower business costs.
- People Management – Communication / Appraisals / Performance
- Training & Development – Training needs analysis & requirements
- Liaison with Engineering – Maintenance – Planned / Routine / Non-Routine / Breakdowns
- Communication & Reporting – flow of accurate information upwards & downwards and across department
- On Line Quality
- Traceability – contributing to effective trace-ability by ensuring production records completed
- Audit Compliant – Audit ready at all times
Finnebrogue are an Equal Opportunities Employer