Excellent opportunity for a Night Porter based in Armagh
To ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent.
Hours of Work: 11pm-7am.
JOB REFERENCE NP/09/19
- To keep all public areas including public toilets and reception, foyer and function areas clean and tidy.
- To ensure that regular fire checks are carried out on all areas.
- Ensure that a check is made of all function areas and that they are set up correctly for the next days business.
- To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is met on a daily basis.
- To attend to all customer requirements, with special emphasis on early morning calls, paper delivery and Bar/Room Service.
- To carry out security duties in accordance with laid down procedures. Ensuring the security of the hotel and guests is of paramount importance at all times.
- To service Bedrooms when required.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Comply with all safety regulations i.e. Health and safety, Hygiene and fire.
- Any other duties reasonably required by the Night/Duty Manager.
Candidate must have the following:
- Previous experience in this environment or similar position.
- An understanding of customer service.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY, 02 OCTOBER