Excellent opportunity for a Full Time Hotel Night Porter Supervisor.
F/T HOTEL NIGHT PORTER SUPERVISOR
Successful candidates must have:
- Must have 1 year’s previous experience in a similar position
- 3 GCSE or equivalent grade A-C (which must include English Language & Maths)
- Efficient IT Skills
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Can deputise for the Night Manager when required
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Well motivated, conscientious and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to undertake routine security and maintenance checks
- Be able to work night shift from 10.30pm – 7am for 5 nights per week. Flexible with other shifts as required.
- Hands on approach to all areas within the hotel
- Food & Beverage experience
- Have experience dealing with customers face-to-face
- Corporate Uniform
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Employee of the Month Reward Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Free meals provided while on duty
- Discounted rates in our Bars & Restaurants
Please click here to view full job description
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to send an up to date copy of your CV. As part of the application process you are required to complete an application form which will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your initial application.
Closing Date of completed applications: MONDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2019