Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 5 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the New Business Processing Team at HUB FS. This is an Administrative Role in our vibrant Belfast Office based on the corner of Ormeau Road & McClure Street - a short walk from both Botanic & Central Stations.
This is an administrative role, where you will spend approximately 80% of your time completing admin tasks and the remaining 20% includes some customer contact over the phone.
We are seeking someone who is driven to provide excellent customer service and who maintains focus when faced with high volumes of work, ensuring accuracy at all times.
Training is provided and you will have a Team Leader who will ensure you have everything you need to complete your role successfully and thrive.
Once you are experienced in your role, there are multiple positions that you can progress through the business in.
Day to day as a New Business Processor
• Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
• To provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
• To take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
• Providing informative and accurate information on products and services we offer
• To constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations, making recommendations and suggestions to improve processes
Skills we are looking for
• Whilst experience of customer service or administration in a financial services company is beneficial and would give you a head-start in this role, it is not essential.
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
• Computer literate (MS Office)
Where we are
Our Belfast office is based on the corner of Ormeau Road and McClure Street, in the centre of Belfast. The nearest train stations are Botanic (3 minute walk) and Central (10 minute walk). There is also free street parking along McClure Street.