Excellent opportunity for a Member Associate . Working from home
As a Member Services Agent you will be working directly for Firstsource in collaboration with giffgaff. You will assist giffgaff members, like yourself, with any problems or questions they may have. These can be about giffgaff, an account, all things mobile, tech related or sometimes completely random. Members contact agents using the Ask an Agent form on the giffgaff website and an agent replies in writing to the members.
You will be expected to provide the kind of excellent experience you would expect from giffgaff, taking each member`s query, finding the best possible resolution and provide a unique response that`s tailored to that member`s needs. To do this you will have to use empathy, investigative stills and sometimes think outside the box to find the giffgaff way of solving a problem.
Working from home
- You will have a very helpful and supportive Team Leader
- Minimum Requirements for Hiring:
- Minimum required score (as per Recruitment Evaluation score sheet) in the General Aptitude test
- Typing speed of 25 wpm with 85% accuracy
- English – written structure & Expression – rating of Average or above (as per Selection data form)
- Should be able to speak fluently in conversational English
- Familiarity with Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8 and Google Chrome
- Willingness to work split shifts and during holidays/weekends
- Here`s what you`ll need to get the job done
- You believe in the giffgaff way of doing things
- You can investigate and question an issue to get to the bottom of things
- Excellent writing skills, clear & concise
- You can think and make decisions on you own and believe in your own judgement
- You can work with and support those around you.
- You can communicate well and explain complicated situations in a way that anyone can understand
- Delivers outstanding Member service by taking ownership of queries and aspiring to resolve each Contact first time (except where specified in the Operational Procedures).
- You know everything about giffgaff as a company
- You know all the ins and outs of Services provided & Plans Offered
- You have been active on the giffgaff forum, and have a lot of experience helping other members
- You have experience in working in a customer service focused environment
- You have a Grade C or above in English and Maths at a GCSE level (or equivalent)
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV