Location UK / Tyrone
Job Type Not disclosed
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 week ago
Excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter based in Ballygawley
1. Interpretation of drawings and instructions properly to ensure what is produced meets customer requirements
2. Operation of equipment under your control to produce goods as required
3. Operation of equipment under your control to ensure safety of yourself and others
4. Operation of machinery under your control to ensure optimum quality of product.
5. Maintaining good housekeeping in your work area, clearing spillages etc.
6. Maintaining stock required for your work, reporting future requirements to your Manager promptly.
7. Maintaining your equipment in good working order, reporting faults to your Manager as necessary.
8. Loading/ offloading despatches or deliveries as required.
9. Operating gantries as required.
10. Driving forklift as required if authorised and qualified to do so.
11. Working with others in a cooperative manner to ensure an efficient and harmonious atmosphere.
12. Ensuring that your production time is allocated to the correct job.
13. Any other duties as required from time to time by management which are within your competence to carry out
Key skills required to carry out the job:
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV