Excellent opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Executive
Focus of the Role:
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Executive to work primarily across our Christies Direct and Bella Mia divisions. You will be a part of a larger marketing team which consists of marketers, events team, graphics designers as well as in-house photography and videography.
- Scheduling and creating organic content.
- Implementing integrated campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process including creating content, campaign set-up, daily monitoring of performance, keyword research and audience analysis.
- Monthly reporting of performance which creates learning/knowledge that will inform strategy
- Recommending and implementing creative ways of improving customer engagement, sales conversion and budget allocation to maximise ROI
- Performing and creating market research & competitor analysis reports
- Copywriting across the different company divisions to include brand story development and blogs
- Ad-hoc duties as advised by your manager
- Third level degree in a relevant discipline ie Marketing/Advertising/ Communications/Business with a minimum of one year experience in a marketing role.
- Experience in both online and offline marketing activities.
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking ability and results driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with confidence to engage with all levels of staff and stakeholders
- Excellent planner and coordinator, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable approach and working to deadlines
- Demonstrate strong IT skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and ‘can-do’ attitude!
- Experience of SEO and PPC activities
- Have used Facebook Business Manager and Google Marketing tools such as Analytics, Adwords and Search Console.
- Copywriting skills
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Creative eye for design and photoshop skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 31 Days holidays
- Generous discounts across all divisions
- Staff social events – which this year have included a visit to The Lake, Treasure Hunt and family BBQ but to name a few.
- Health Benefit Scheme on completion of 6-month probation
To apply for this position – please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.
Closing date 19th September