Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager based in Coalisland
McCloskey International Limited is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative screening and conveying equipment used in the construction, recycling, landscaping & aggregate industries.
We currently seek to recruit a Maintenance Manager who is responsible for coordinating and managing all preventative maintenance programs, site facilities, repairs and projects across all the McCloskey sites. This will entail monitoring, troubleshooting, repairing and costing all equipment and tooling employed at the Plant whilst developing and managing the maintenance team to achieve effective results. All work must be performed in accordance with health & safety, industry, production and legislative requirements.
- Develop and maintain the required Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Examination Program and conduct the necessary actions identified from them.
- Ensure all work plant, equipment and tools are effectively maintained.
- Develop and implement work procedures, design specifications, maintenance standards, electrical schematics and diagrams, and retrofit procedures for machinery and systems.
- Requisition materials and supplies necessary to effectively undertake maintenance programs within established budgets.
- Assist/lead the research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of new equipment, components or systems and make recommendations.
- Respond to all floor emergencies or breakdowns to troubleshoot and complete any repairs or installations needed.
- Investigate and troubleshoot any mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
- Coordinate building maintenance and repairs to lights, doors, plumbing, bathroom fixtures, electrical systems and boiler systems.
- Ensure functionality of safety related parts such as interlocks, protection devices and emergency controls.
- Project management of all site maintenance to include office refurbishments, fencing repairs, site security, site repairs, equipment installations, cabling, networking and any other requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining the fire and alarm systems. Respond to general alarm calls.
- Work with outside contractors and service providers to plan and manage projects. Negotiate cost and timing estimates.
- Provide internal training to employees on required areas and when requested.
- Develop and coordinate the maintenance team to achieve maximum results whilst ensuring EHS Compliance throughout.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The successful applicant should have completed a secondary school education along with a 3-4 year apprenticeship program resulting in the completion of a trade certification, preferably with Electrical experience. Five years of experience in the trade is required and previous experience in a similar is advantageous.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively in order to meet deadlines is critical in this role
- Strong mathematical and computer skills. Prior experience using maintenance software, Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with HSE, fire codes, building codes,
- Previous project management experience,
- Experience creating work procedures, design specifications, and maintenance standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with a wide range of people in different departments and organizations (e.g. clients, contractors, coworkers, government agencies)
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, dirty/dusty environments, confined spaces, severe weather, and noisy areas.
- Ability to work outside of standard working hours.
- Team and people management skills
If you wish to be considered for this exciting position and wish to be a part of a dynamic and international organisation then please send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the post by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
We are an equal opportunities employer