We have an exciting opportunity to grow the team. We want to hear from you if you have experience in a busy, generalist role.
Maintenance Engineer : Reporting to Maintenance Manager
To support the Maintenance Team in the maintenance of all electrical, mechanical and automated equipment and machines within a modern, fast paced food production plant.
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment, specialising in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed.
- Provision of technical support and general maintenance of the site.
- Working with hydraulic and pneumatic operated equipment.
- Support in stock control (spares allocation & reordering, monthly stock take & maintenance of stock records)
- Support in identifying process improvement.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by your line manager
- Time served in mechanical/electrical discipline
- Experience working in mechanical maintenance
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills & ability to fault diagnose
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Experience of 3 phase electrics
Terms & Conditions
The successful applicant can expect as a team member of Genesis Crafty:
- Competitive salary
- Employer pension contributions
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To make the most of this amazing opportunity and to find out more, please click apply below – we’re waiting to hear from you!