Finnebrogue looks at what's wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country's leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened
- Competitive Salary
- Subsidised Canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted Gym Membership
Participates in CI activities to support process review and improvement through observation, discussion and analysis of manufacturing & office based process activity and data. Supports the format of SQDC (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost) to drive visual management and daily accountability for continuous process improvement. Develops and delivers Kaizen & ‘Just Do It’ projects to drive continuous process improvement with engagement of Operational, Engineering & Technical management and supervisors.
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Change activator and leader
- Achievement focused
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to develop own ideas and have a persuasive nature to engage others to consider and support those ideas for further discussion, development and implementation
- Ability to develop processes to create collaborative and integrated functions whilst removing silo mentality
- PC literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Word, Excel & PowerPoint (Visio ideal, but not essential as can be trained)
- Organized and multi-tasking
- Prepared to work across shifts when required to do so
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing industry required.
- Support the development and engagement of a culture for Lean working and continuous improvement across the company, encouraging CI, Lean & A3 Thinking, and collaborative problem solving, to become a daily way of life for all employees at all levels.
- Support the development of the companies Lean journey through the coaching, implementation and use of Lean tools and methodologies including 5S, gemba, daily accountability, visual management, standard work, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Kanban, Heijunka, JIT, Jidoka and error proofing
- Using CI & Lean tools, such as gemba walks, visual management, daily accountability meetings and process/value stream mapping, engage with functional managers and supervisors to understand current state processes, identify the process inefficiencies & waste and propose opportunities for process improvement across Finnebrogues 3 sites.
- Gather and analyze process data using tools such as Pareto & Statistical Process Control Charts to support opportunities for process improvement projects, understanding variation in process behaviour and what are the most frequent and costly issues which may lead to inefficiency and waste in the process
- Facilitate Kaizen events with functional managers & supervisors to support findings from data analysis, identify root cause and propose/implement changes for improvement based on PDCA (Plan Do Check Act)
- Project manage the implementation of improvements and thereafter monitor process performance change to ensure benefits and gains are delivered and sustained
- Support the business to establish best practice procedures to create a working environment which delivers safety for our employees, satisfaction and quality for our customers, increases production and reduces waste/cost for our business, and a working environment which is audit ready at all times
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Practitioner Qualification.
Finnebrogue are an equal opportunities employer.