We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our growing team!
The successful candidate will be a smart, enthusiastic individual who has a keen interest in developing their technical knowledge. Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to –
- Become part of a team who design, develop build and qualifytest a multitude of manufacturinglab systems.
- Networking experience.
- Participate in cross-functional teams, as necessary, to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues using root cause analysis tools.
- Ensure manufacturing systems and practices are consistent throughout.
- Active Directory infrastructure, administration and management, DNS.
- SQL Server administration and management desirable.
- Hyper-VVMWare design, implementation, administration and management desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, coupled with a Degree in IT, Science or Engineering.
- Certified in relevant disciplines (Microsoft, Cisco etc) is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of networking (VLAN, Switches, Firewalls, NAT) desirable but not necessary.
- Microsoft Windows Sever 2012 R2 and 2016 experience.
- Experience in System Build and IT administration.
- Experience with Thin Client Software solutions would be desirable.
- Experience working in a regulated environment is a distinct advantage.
- Must hold a full valid work permit.