Excellent opportunity for an Installation Engineer based in Ballygawley
The successful candidate will:
Have a good all-round mechanical background. Be able to weld using MMA & MIG welding equipment. Competent in understanding / reading engineering drawings. Be able to mark out site prior to installation taking place. Be able to work on your own & as part of a team. A good level of physical fitness is essential for this role. Be able to communicate well at all levels. Hold a full UK driving license. Hold a valid passport. Be prepared to work all around the UK, Europe and Rest of the World. Experience in manufacturing industries would be highly advantageous.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Form and maintain positive working relationships with customers.
- You will need to be flexible and have a ‘Can-Do’ attitude and be able to
- manage your time efficiently along with working to tight deadlines.
As some of the work is outside NI, candidates must be prepared to work away from home on a frequent basis. Candidates must be able to work outside normal working hours and frequent overtime.
- Provide technical support and breakdown assistance when required
- Establish challenging but realistic personal targets which will be reviewed periodically by the Managing Director.
- Contribute positively to the business and financial performance of the company.
- In conjunction with the technical team help to identify, analyse and qualify areas of improvement in all aspects of system design and operation
- Maintain quality surveillance on a project by project basis to ensure that high level, error free solutions are delivered and the appropriate post project analysis is conducted to minimise errors on future projects.
- Build a good relationship with existing and new customers to maintain and promote the company name
- Ensure that customer care is highly reflected throughout all aspects of work undertaken and that any faults are resolved in a time appropriate manner
- Conduct all duties in a safe and careful manner to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the Managing Director.
Other desirable qualifications (but not essential):
- Work at height including use of a harness.
- Manual handling.
- Abrasive Wheels.
- Forklift License.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV