Excellent opportunity for an Inspector – Heating Installations based in Belfast.
Location: Field Based – Reporting to Beechill House, Beechill Road Belfast, BT8 7RP.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Salary: £25k pro rata, per annum (DOE)
Engie are currently seeking to recruit an Inspector to support the Heating Installations Division in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will provide an inspection service on all-natural gas and oil heating installations in accordance with contractual requirements and statutory regulations. The post holder will inspect all heating installations post completion and provide a full report on their findings.
- Carry out quality control inspections of all heating installations post completion and prior to client handover.
- Ensuring compliance with client contractual requirements (Gas Safe, Spark safe etc).
- Provide additional technical support, where required for other team members and Managers.
- Ensuring all follow up works are completed within a reasonable time frame for client handover.
- Liaising with NIHE Inspectorate daily.
- Liaise with the Install Management team on all aspects of work that could cause potential for compensation.
- Attend both departmental and client meetings when required.
- Monitor compliance and highlight any areas of non-compliance (Health & Safety) to Senior Management Management/Regional Director.
- Any other reasonable management request.
- Travel will be required – Greater Belfast and North East Antrim areas.
- Relevant trade related qualification – Plumbing/Electrical/Joinery etc.
- At least 5 years site experience.
- Valid CSR Card.
- Understanding of Building regulations.
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Proven industry experience in the Construction sector and/or Social Housing.
- OFTEC registered
- IT Literate
Skills/ Knowledge (Essential)
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage time in order to meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
To apply for this role please click on the APPLY NOW button below to upload an up to date CV.
Closing date: Friday 20 September 2019