Beannchor is one of Northern Irelands largest hospitality companies including properties such as The Merchant Hotel, Bullitt, Little Wing Pizzeria, The Dirty Onion and The National Grande Café.
Beannchor is currently recruiting for:
Income Auditor for The Merchant Hotel
The Role will involve:
- Ensure that revenues from all departments and outlets are recorded accurately and that actual monies received correlates to those reported. Investigate and report any discrepancies.
- Prepare analysis of revenues by department on a daily basis. Communicate and ensure cumulative totals roll on to a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Provide holiday cover for hotel cashier which will involve reconciling bank accounts and cash accounts, verifying cash takings and preparing lodgements.
- Manage the sales ledger and credit control for the hotel and report weekly on outstanding balances owed to the hotel.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new control procedures.
- Monitor existing control procedures and report on effectiveness.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements for the hotel.
- Assist with the annual audit of the hotel.
The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable request or duties directed by management.
- Experience of cashing up
- Protel experience or hospitality management system
- experience hospitality background
Beannchor offers their staff:
- Substantial discount through the Beannchor Group
- Your birthday off plus 28 days holiday
- Further development and training including NVQs
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Seasonal parties.
The salary for this role is £19,000.
The hours for this role will be 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The Closing Date for this position is Sunday 29th September 2019
To apply for this position please click ‘apply’ to be directed to our careers page.
Beannchor is an equal opportunities employer.
The company reserves the right to apply an enhanced short listing criteria