Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £15000 - 20000
Updated 2 days ago
1.Maintaining all employee files adhering to Company Paperless Policy
2.Maintain all employee information, including new hires, leavers and changes to include:
Online Systems & Completing relevant paperwork
3.Process leavers conducting exit interviews and final paperwork in conjunction with payroll.
4. Manage the receipt of self certification forms and fit notes, monitoring absence records, highlighting trends and producing regular absence reports.
5. Booking meetings in regards to disciplinary hearings, appeal meetings and grievance hearings.
6. Assist in all aspects of the recruitment function.
7. General administrative duties.
8. Work with other members of the HR Team to ensure that departmental policies and procedures are up to date / clearly communicated and revised as appropriate.
9. Assist with general employee queries.
10. Preparation of New Hire Packs and assisting in New Hire induction as requested.
11. Distribution of requested information to employees and departments.
12. Assist in all other areas of HR as appropriate and undertake ad hoc project work as required.
13. To participate as a member of the HR Team, sharing good practice and knowledge.
Qualifications, experience & skills:
1.Prior Human Resources experience and/or a relevant qualification desirable.
2.Experience in an administrative capacity is required.
3.Strong working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Word.
4.Well developed problem solving skills.
5.Good communication skills.
2.A detail oriented, self-motivated individual with the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation is required.
3.Must commit to maintain strict confidence regarding all sensitive and confidential information she/he will have to handle.
4.Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
5.Reliable, well organised and ability to prioritise.
6.Strong communication skills.
7.Positive, focused and can do attitude.
8.Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement