Excellent opportunity for a Food Safety & Quality Graduate (Fixed Term Contract) based in Craigavon/Armagh
The successful candidates will be required to:
- To complete & support the following functional skills:
Quality KPI’s – trending and taking action where required.
Food Safety & Quality Systems and document control.
HACCP and Food Fraud / Defence.
Good Manufacturing Practices.
Customer / Supplier complaint management.
Hygiene and Sanitation.
Compliance with external standards (e.g. BRC, Customer Codes of Practice).
Internal Auditing – audit design, completion and non-compliance.
Problem solving techniques.
- To lead and manage quality and technical initiatives ensuring improvement projects are completed and delivered upon.
- Support and promote the development of a pro-active food safety culture
- Support continuous improvement of product and process to meet Customer and legislative requirements and progress against internal KPI’s.
- Support the culture of accountability and problem solving to reduce non-conformities and improve department efficiencies.
- Manage customer complaints, serious incidents and corrective actions/preventative measures.
- To demonstrate experience of initiating, negotiating and bringing about change within a working environment.
The successful candidates must have:
- An honours degree in a technical, food related or science based discipline.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience (which can include) industrial placement in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise multiple activities / requirements and to complete them to the expected level of detail and accuracy.
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed.
- Promotes a positive food safety culture across the business.
- Teamwork orientated
- Involvement in BRC, LABCRED or customer focussed quality audits.
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing / Laboratory environment
- Accredited food safety and HACCP training
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV and monitoring questionnaire by Monday 23rd September
The salary for this role will be up to £23,000 (pro-rata) depending on experience, along with an attractive benefits package.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”