Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £35000 - 45000
Updated 1 week ago
Fleet managers are responsible for selecting and maintaining roadworthiness of vehicles in order to keep distributions on schedule and within established budgets.
· Oversee all service schedules, organise breakdowns and PSV’s
· Check current fleet data and update weekly
· Approve all invoices
· Issue purchase orders accordingly
· Ordering spare parts from suppliers while managing budget
· General maintenance issues in yard. Forklift service and repairs
· Stock replenishment of PPE, issue PPE
· Management of camera’s and tracker installation
· Proactively managing suppliers and contract hire companies
· Supervising the fleet administration function and personnel including PDP’s.
· Managing legal compliance in respect of the Operator’s licences, maintenance, vehicle files and all other legal responsibilities in ensuring a compliant operation
· Managing Operator’s Licence administration across the Company, ensuring it is kept up-to-date and accurate information is recorded and stored.
· Managing service schedule administration and all relevant legal records
· Ensuring any issues picked up from audits are addressed immediately with no re-occurrence
· Managing fuel purchasing across the Company
· Managing fleet administration i.e. insurance, health & safety
· Proactive management of telematics, highlighting and addressing any issues in an accurate and timely manner.