Excellent opportunity for Field Support Specialist based in Larne.
(Ref No: 19/25)
(Salary range: Negotiable)
Duties will include the following:
- Input to and full use of the CRM system
- Maintaining a diary system for specified contracts
- Provision of quotations for end-customer
- Maintenance of all correspondence
- Maintenance of all sales contracts, tender documents and service maintenance contracts, in conjunction with colleagues in the European Sales Office
- Organisation of Customer study/visit and training days both in-house and at different locations within the UK.
- Supporting sales activities and administration
- Attending regular European customer service meetings
- Possess at minimum, a secondary-level education to include GCSEs (grade A – C) or equivalent in English and Maths
- Possess a high-level of Computer Literacy (to include MS Office i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc).
- Have at minimum two years admin experience gained within an office environment
- Be able to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be flexible in outlook and able to prioritise tasks
The following are desirable:
- Previous experience within a sales and/or marketing environment
- Experience in the use of Sales Force CRM system or, a strong working knowledge of a CRM system
- Possess an NVQ or equivalent in Administration
If you would like to apply for this role, please email an up-to-date copy of your CV quoting ref: 19/25 before the closing date/time of 4 pm, Wednesday 25th September 2019.
Note: this is a part-time role of between 20-25 hours per week – we are flexible as to how that is accommodated, i.e. over three full working days or 4-5 part-days per week.