Location UK / Lisburn
Job Type Permanent part-time
Salary See description
Updated 2 days ago
Positive Futures is Northern Ireland’s leading learning disability, acquired brain injury and autistic spectrum condition charity.
Positive Futures is Northern Ireland’s leading learning disability, acquired brain injury and autistic spectrum condition charity. We currently employ around 600 people throughout the island of Ireland.
The Lisburn Family Support Service support young people aged 5-18 with a learning disability or who are on the autistic spectrum. We are looking for:
Family Service Manager
Salary of up to £28,718 per annum pro rata
Part time 15 hours per week, permanent position
The successful candidate will assist in the management and development of the services.
If you can commit to putting the people we support first, we will give you:
• Up to 39 days of annual leave per year
• Generous sickness and maternity pay
• 4% employer pension contributions
• Employee discount card
• Training and development opportunities
What we need you to have:
1. Recognised Social Services or Health Service Professional Qualification, OR At least 2 years’ experience working with people with a learning disability
2. 1 years’ experience of assessment, development and implementation of Care Plans / Person Centred Support Plans for children and/or young people
3. 1 years’ experience of supervising staff to include objective setting, supervision, coaching and performance management OR add one additional years’ experience to the requirements of the above two criteria
4. 1 years’ experience of working with families of people supported
5. Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car insured for business purposes
To find out more or to apply online please click the apply now button. Closing date for completed applications is 11.59pm on Wednesday 18 September 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (NIC101385).
Positive Futures operates a Smoke Free workplace.