Excellent opportunity for a Experienced Mechanical Foreman
Role & Responsibilities
- To deliver projects to the highest possible quality.
- To ensure that all works are completed in a safe manner.
- Supervision and co-ordination of direct employees and subcontractors.
- To be able to co-ordinate with other trades and their associated services.
- Be able to understand and interpret drawings.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to maintain relationships with clients foremen and office staff.
- Keep a track of any variations to the contract works.
- Be able to highlight the need for any Risk Assessment/ Method Statement requirements in advance of works.
- Within reason, must be flexible and be willing to work any required overtime to meet our client’s needs.
- Must be confident in their own abilities and able to work on own initiative.
Qualifications/Training & Experience
- Time served Fitter/ Plumber.
- CSCS or CSR Card
- CSCS/ JIB Supervisors Card would be beneficial, however we can provide training if necessary.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the industry including managing teams of operatives.
- Have a driving licence.
- Have no criminal record or convictions.
- Beneficial to have MOD/ PSNI/ Access NI Clearance.
Must be willing to work in England.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 22nd September 2019