Excellent opportunity for an executive Assistant in Newry.
Main Duties / Activities:
- Acting as first point of contact for the Contract Directors, when required
- Managing all arrangements for the Contract Directors to include attendance at customer meetings and events which will include detailed diary planning and will involve engagement with external stakeholders
- Managing emails to ensure responses occur both promptly and effectively
- Working on your own initiative and in consultation with the Contract Directors to ensure effective Contract Director time management
- Managing the calendars of the Contract Directors to include Board, Management & other relevant meetings
- Ensuring the effective and professional representation at meetings attended by Contract Directors, including developing meeting agendas, inputs and materials
- Taking minutes of meetings when required and ensure efficient circulation of minutes
- Building a working knowledge of the internal and external stakeholder groups/ individuals which the Contract Directors interface with to ensure efficient and effective engagement with these groups and individuals on an on-going basis
- Taking responsibility for the update of the non- conformance log (Contract Department.)
- Assisting with the identification of training needs required by the Contracts Administration team in conjunction with the Contract Directors
- Managing the training log of the Contract Department employees
- Managing Contract Administration holiday / other leave requests in conjunction with the Contract Directors
- Supporting the Contract Directors with the development and management of reporting structures
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences to include gathering information from the contract department and other department employees for inclusion
- Maintaining databases and filing systems.
- Collating and filing expenses
- Conducting research when required.
- Undertake any other duties which would reasonably fall within the job title
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel (intermediate level or above)
- Audio typing experience
- Atleast 5 years experience of providing secretarial and administrative support
- Able to manage challenging and conflicting priorities
- Proven experience working on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with heavy workloads and multi- task
- Excellent planning / organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate their adherence to the Criteria in the application form. You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.
You will be directed to the complete the following steps:
1. Click on ‘Apply for this job’
2. Complete the application form online.
3. Download the application form after completion
4. Save the downloaded form
5. Upload the downloaded form to the site
Completed application forms should be submitted by Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 5pm.