Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £15000 - 25000
Updated 4 days ago
The Examinations Assistant will provide administrative support for the Examinations function within the College. The Examinations Assistant will ensure JCQ regulations are met and adhered to.
1 Provide general advice on examinations queries and services, issuing accurate up to date information on timetables, statements of entry and examination regulations.
2.Processing registration/entries and qualification/examination results on QLS.
3. Assisting the Line Manager with the conduct of examination and on-line tests; including associated administration of documents in accordance with Awarding Bodies and College regulations and policies.
4. General administrative duties including, mail, reprographics, filing and data processing as required. Assisting Line Manager in preparing examinations, delivery and collecting of examination papers to and from outcentres and despatching papers to the Awarding Bodies.
5. To organise and correspond with invigilators for examinations within the main campus and out centres.
6. Undertake evening duties during examination times.
7. Adhere to college policies and procedures on security and use of data.
8. Undertake any other relevant duties identified by line management.
Duties may change as the College develops, therefore the person appointed will be expected to be flexible in relation to duties performed, subject to consultation.