Excellent opportunity for a Estimator/Surveyor based in Dundalk.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Applications are invited from motivated and ambitious individuals who have experience working in a surveyor or estimator role or who have a building surveying or quantity surveying qualification. This is mainly an office based role but travel to sites and projects will also be expected.
Key duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating & Cost Planning
- Preparing Tender Pricing
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Valuations
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Management Team
- Training and development
- Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Material Take-offs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role required
- Bsc/Msc qualification in building surveying or quantity surveying preferred
- Buildsoft Global Estimating preferred
- Full Irish driving licence
- Good reporting, communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and computer literacy are essential.
- The candidate must possess impressive numeracy skills to handle the financial and mathematical demands of this role.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for the construction trade, is commercially aware and has the ambition to progress within the company
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration and benefits depending on experience
- Salary €45k – €50k
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working times and working arrangements available
- Company phone/laptop
- Full time position
To apply for this role, please upload a copy of your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.