The Exact Group through continued expansion are seeking an Engineering Graduate.
- Recently graduated in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- A desire to gain experience in an SME engineering business with good opportunities for personal development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of lean systems e.g. SC21
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Systems e.g. AS9001, ISO 9001
- CAD experience.
- Prepare key documentation such as Quality Plans and Engineering Procedures.
- Ensure all data on production boards is current & correct.
- Communicate with team members regarding performance.
- Update and simplify manufacturing documentation and procedures, ensure existing documentation allows for manufacturing reproducibility and consistency.
- Maintain health & safety risk assessments on equipment and production processes.
- Be a champion for Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certificate would be desirable.
- Ensure that all parties have the correct information to carry out their work.
- Liaising with production, design, engineering and inspection.
- Management of the AS9001:D Quality System.
- To support the operational side of quality inspection and testing alongside the Production Manager.
- To investigate internal non-conformances and implement appropriate preventative actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Produce monthly quality performance statistics, analyse and communicate performance results to the management team.
- Work closely with Procurement to manage incoming raw material / component non-conformances ensuring minimal impact on production.
- Manage the internal scrap system, investigate causes and implement suitable measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent conditions
- Good team environment
Closing Date Friday 27th September 2019