Analyzes, Implements, and monitors company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
- Minimum Level 3 NEBOSH qualification, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ongoing professional development in the area of EHS desirable
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a EH&S role
- Ability to interpret EHS/regulatory requirements and lead programmes to meet requirements and bring performance to the next level.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Experienced in dealing with EHS regulators e.g. H.S.E
- Relevant professional body qualification or accreditations..
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, time management and organisational skills.
- Autonomous decision maker and can be the go to person for other team members