An excellent opportunity for a Director of CustomCare based in Cookstown.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Cookstown, Northern Ireland
Welcome to CDE
CDE is the leading provider of wet processing equipment for quarries, mines and recycling operations on the global market. The CDE equipment range has applications across a wide range of materials and is delivering significant efficiencies in the construction and recycling, mining, specialist industrial sands and environmental sectors.
Working across 5 industry sectors and 8 strategic regions globally, CDE has been co-creating with customers for over 20 years. The team has been widely recognised for challenging the paradigm of traditional washing equipment supply and delivering collaborative, imaginative and unique processing systems. Our team thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects.
CDE is now seeking to appoint a Director of CustomCare to join our strategic Leadership Team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a key role within the strategic leadership team and will play an important role in shaping the business.
You will effectively be the CDE Customer Champion, defining the strategy for customer care and retention and the growth roadmap for this part of our business. CDE has ambitious goals for growth and is currently growing very fast. We are looking for an experienced and effective leader, with excellent people skills, business acumen and an entrepreneurial mind to enable the provision of a world class service and oversee all CustomCare activities.
Regular global travel to customer sites is part of this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- To directly handle escalated queries and issues to ensure that CDE provides a world class customer service at every touchpoint
- To coordinate with the Chief Operating Officer and other relevant departments to ensure that all customer feedback is fed back into a continuous improvement plan
- To implement relevant tools and processes to enable a world class customer service
- To ensure a strong set of KPIs are in place to drive up customer satisfaction levels
- To build and manage the global CustomCare team, currently approx. 40 people
- To scale revenue to the next level, continue or exceed our current rate of growth
- To develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve CustomCare revenue targets
- To identify new opportunities for revenue growth and new ways to enable our customers to optimise their plant, ultimately driving up levels of satisfaction
- To form an aftersales strategy to ensure CDE remains attractive, competitive and innovative
- To identify key areas for improvement in the CustomCare process and resolve
- To work professionally and collaboratively across all teams – including Stores, Supply Chain, Business Development, Project Management, Marketing, Talent, etc. to ensure continuous improvement of all company activities, based on customer feedback
- To demonstrate the technical ability of our CDE Core Technology to existing and potential customers
- To identify new technologies and support the implementation of same where applicable to enable the growth aims of CustomCare
- To evaluate and fully commercialise the CDE Core Technology suite; Core 3D, Core Workflow and Core Smart Tech in conjunction with the Group Business Development Director and Business Development Team
- To provide regular customer data through CDE Core and additional information to assist with customer decision making
- To develop, update and maintain relevant internal systems such as IFS, Better Works, CRM, etc.
- To adhere to the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- To carry out any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in high growth Business Development and Customer Service Management
- Extensive knowledge of Business Development and Customer Service principles and practices
- Outstanding leadership, management, and coaching abilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Passion for innovation and automation: experience using technology to improve performance
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution and numbers
- Ability to think simultaneously about day-to-day requirements and medium and long term changes and strategies
- Ambitious and keen to evolve in a constantly moving, high growth environment, where effective energy management and resilience are key
- Excellent academic background e.g. Preferably a degree in Engineering / Business or equivalent
- Passion for Sustainability and committing your energy and drive to making our world a better place to live in, one tonne at a time.
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.
Closing date for this post is 23rd September 2019.