Excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing & PR Executive based in Draperstown
bBold is an award winning tanning and bronzing range. Launched in 2012 bBold is now stocked in over 1500 pharmacies across Ireland and is recognised as one of Irelands leading self tanning brands.
- Create, plan and lead the delivery of the social media strategy, generating creative content and campaigns that resonate with the target audience in order to increase brand awareness and social engagement.
- Research and connect with relevant new and existing influencers, build relationships and ensure commercial contracts are fulfilled.
- Manage marketing budget to ensure maximum return on investment, reporting weekly to Brand Manager.
- Work closely with key account marketing departments, sharing digital assets, scheduling activity and exploring marketing opportunities.
- Event planning, management and execution.
- Attend relevant tradeshows and brand events.
- Website maintenance and development.
- Work closely with the team to develop and implement a digital strategy designed to deliver growth online.
- Manage and evaluate digital investment and campaign activities, producing weekly and monthly reports to help maximise commercial results.
- Create and write offsite / onsite copy.
- Stay up to date on latest industry advancements/trends.
- Educated to a degree level.
- A passion for marketing with a proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Must be creatively minded with an interest in the cosmetics industry.
- Proficient in IT systems, including MS Packages.
- Must be a confident driver and be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to represent the brand on social media.
- Strong background in both traditional and digital marketing strategies/techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively at all levels of the business.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-driven and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commercial awareness.
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Must be a team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to provide visual direction.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in marketing.
- A degree in a marketing or business related discipline.
- Proficiency in graphic design software.
- Strong social media awareness.
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
B-Bold EU LTD, The Business Centre, Old Railway Yard, 5-7 Tobermore Road, Draperstown, BT45 7AG
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV