Excellent opportunity for a Customer Care Centre Agent based in Lisburn
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
As an Island of Ireland Customer Care Centre operative, you are responsible for managing all customer contacts, providing a range of services, from order takin, upselling – contributing to volume and distribution, handling complaints, answering queries, service requests, troubleshooting, stock control and cleansing of orders. These functions are delivered through three sub channels within the Customer Care Centre: Inbound, Outbound and Back Office, collectively working together to achieve our department KBI’s.
- Deliver department KBI’s, stretching departmental goals and personal objectives.
- Manage with excellence, delivering a Best in Class Customer Experience, supporting the Hellenic Values and respecting CCH policies.
- Identify, exploit and implement new and innovating ideas to enhance our customers experience and service
- Partner with Internal and External stakeholders to assist Customer Services in delivering a best in class customer experience.
- Leads and strives to deliver high performance
- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- 4 GCSE passes including Math’s and English
- 1 Full Year Previous Call Centre experience – Inbound or Outbound
- A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach
- Acts in a professional manner, articulating with excellent oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to achieve personal and team objectives
- Ability to absorb and use a lot of information in a short period of time
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion, Enthusiasm and energy
- IT Literate
- Fluent English and up to date Work Visa
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing date for this post is 2nd September 2019.