Excellent opportunity for a CustomCare Support based in Cookstown
The dynamic, ambitious and talented CDEnviro team develop products that minimise waste volumes, reduce operational costs and maximise the recovery of materials for reuse.
- Providing support to new and existing customers, including:
Plan the service engineering timetable by arranging suitable times and dates with customers
Develop Maintenance Schedules and ensure traceability and accountability in relation to customer Preventative Maintenance inspections.
Develop and maintain a strong communication link between customer needs and the UK Service team.
Help manage and maintain a training matrix for the UK Service team.
- Support customer spares sales with quotes, invoicing and order administration.
- Visit customer sites to understand their maintenance and service requirements and ensure our team is aligned to meet those needs.
- Manage plant hire and subcontractors to ensure efficient customer support.
- Create Risk Assessments for all site visits.
- Primary responsibility is to plan and manage the installation/service schedule and ensure Customer PMI’s, maintenance and repairs are carried out optimally.
- Ensure that customer/site issues are clearly communicated to the service engineers and that all site visits are planned and that both the site engineer and the customer are fully aware of what work is to be carried out.
- Help track customer orders to ensure that material is delivered on time.
- Provide assistance in relation to customer quotations and orders.
- Ensure that all PMI activities are being tracked and monitored and that customer PMI reports are being issued promptly and accurately at all times.
- Adhere to CDE’s HR and H&S policies
- Provide support to Project Management team during handover of plant to customer
Please click here to view full job description
We are a global employer and welcome applicants from all countries & backgrounds.
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below