Contracted Hours: 40 hours per week
Reports to: Head Chef
- To adhere to all standards established in the preparation, cooking and presentation of all foods
- To ensure that goods are stored in the correct conditions and that stock rotation is carried out correctly
- To maintain the hygiene of the kitchen at all times
- To clean food production area, equipment and utensils
- To be aware of costs and wastage
- To ensure that a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained at all times
- Any other duties relevant and related to the post.
Skills and Experience
- Previous cheffing experience is essential
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Team Player
Main Points of Contact – internal and external
- Other staff in the premises
- Delivery personnel
Other relevant information
- Flexible regarding hours of work
To apply for this position the employer requires to complete the following documents and return via the link below.
Closing date of 27th September 2019.
An Equal Opportunities Employer