Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary See description
Updated 13 hours ago
The role will be a varied and exciting one which is all about helping and supporting clients in their journey to become debt-free.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will fully support you with your own development.
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking, values-driven business during a time of significant growth. To be considered you will have the following skills:
• An exemplary attitude and desire to make a difference;
• Adaptability and a positive attitude to change;
• Strong oral and written communication;
• Excellent time management;
• Results driven;
• Strong attention to detail;
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent organisation; and
• Strong analytical skills
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade A-C) (or equivalent);
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (specifically MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook);
• Previous experience in a Client-facing role to include telephony skills;
• Previous experience working in personal insolvency;
• Previous experience using the Vision Blue case management system;
• Previous experience in a professional practice;
• Analytical Skills
Salary & Benefits
A very competitive package will be offered, including a starting salary of £16,500, a comprehensive benefits’ package to include performance-related bonus, private health-care, company pension scheme, a 37.5 hour working week, 24 days’ holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory holidays, the option to purchase an additional 5 days holiday, health cash plan, life assurance, income protection after 1 year of service, Employee Assistance Programme, travel season ticket loan, employee events, dress- down Fridays, free tea / coffee.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please forward your CV, along with the attached monitoring form to HR@ Aperture.uk.com. Your CV should include your National Insurance Number and outline how you meet each of the above criteria.
Applications will be considered incomplete if the monitoring form is not returned.
Aperture are an Equal Opportunities Employer.