Based in Belfast, this newly created role will be tasked with leading a client delivery team within FinTrU.
- Operationational delivery of client projects including work allocation, resource management and delivery to KPIs
- Own and maintain direct client relationships with senior level executives. Experience establishing and maintaining excellent senior relationships is essential, includomg the ability to grow and renew accounts
- Partner with cross functional teams across HR, Finance and Resourcing
- Responsibility for key client success metrics, including account growth and renewals
- Oversight of all people management activities across the team
- Management of staff allocation to projects with awareness of the needs of both the project and individual
- Responsibility for proposing management actions and providing advice to address breaches in policies
- Continuous improvement and refinement of operational processes and communicating and presenting these processes to the wider management team
- Supporting the recruitment process, forecasting and identifying staff requirements for all roles and levels within the relevant team in partnership with the Resourcing Manager
Visit our website to find out what experience you’ll need to success in this role.