Excellent opportunity for a Chief Executive Officer based in Belfast.
Headstogether Consulting Ltd are delighted to be working with our client, Action Renewables, to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer.
Established in 2003, Action Renewables is a leading provider of renewable energy expertise.
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for achieving excellence in the delivery of trading activities and charitable services by providing strategic leadership and direction to the Board and Action Renewables staff.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To determine the overall strategic direction of the organisation, seeking input from subject matters experts.
- To deliver and develop new trading activities in line with business plans and budgetary parameters.
- To be a visible, effective leader who is respected at all levels.
- To be a champion of continuous improvement and create an environment where innovative thinking is encouraged and leads to demonstrative positive outcomes.
- To actively explore and seek new opportunities to develop new business lines and services.
- To positively represent Action Renewables with the media, professional bodies, local authorities and other appropriate Statutory and voluntary agencies.
- To be regarded internally and externally as a figurehead and ambassador for the organisation, playing a lead role in marketing its services.
- To problem solve and resolve complex, contentious or sensitive matters.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant subject matter (for example, management or environmental).
- A minimum of five years’ experience gained in the last 10 years at a senior management level.
- First class leadership skills and demonstrable experience of inspiring and motivating a team of at least 10 staff to achieve excellent results.
- Strategic thinking skills, with demonstrable experience of developing corporate strategies and associated business plans.
- Commercial and financial acumen with demonstrable experience of managing sustainable corporate governance, financial stability and growth.
- Previous experience of working with Boards and Committees to achieve effective results.
- Successful track record of effective networking and influencing at the highest levels with key stakeholders including local Government departments, service providers and other bodies or groups.
- Excellent communication skills, and an approachable personality demonstrating an understanding of the needs and aspirations of customers.
Please click HERE to download Recruitment Pack
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you have the required skills and experience you can download the recruitment pack above and application form from the link below.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Lynsey Stewart, Director, Headstogether Consulting Ltd on 028 90 424030.
Closing date for returned applications is: 4pm on Friday 20th September 2019.
Action Renewables is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.