Excellent opportunity for Business Managers – Ballyrobert Bangor and Mallusk
The successful candidate must be able to stack new and used deals and advise our clients on financial and insurance products that best meet their needs for the purchase of their vehicle. Candidates will only be considered if they can demonstrate the drive and enthusiasm to be the best together with a proven record of success in a similar role involving new and used cars within the motor industry. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and be able to achieve department targets with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with the customer to arrange appropriate financing and to finalise purchases.
- Present customers with extended service contracts and other owner protection programmes during completion of sales.
- Establish and maintain a strong work relationship with lenders and financial institutions.
- Review customer’s credit applications for complete information and accuracy, match customers to suitable financial sources, and conduct follow up with customers and lending institutions.
- Maintain a log of all sales to include the proportion of each sale made up of financial services products.
- Provide positive customer experiences in all instances, leading by example to promote a customer focussed team performance.
- FSA regulations relating to the sale of finance and insurance products
- In-house computer systems (e.g. ADP/Kerridge, Reef, Windows, Spreadsheets)
- Bank and insurance terminology and processes.
- Relevant laws pertaining to the motor industry including vehicle, consumer and trade legislations.
- Applicants must have current driving licence.
- Excellent salary package
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 27th September, 2019