The perfect opportunity for anyone looking to start or develop a career in business telecoms sales, with a company that’s going places and the rewards to match. OTE £38+ p/a ,car allowance & benefits
With commitment to customer satisfaction and building strong relationships at the core of our values, b4b have gained a reputation for excellence and innovation. The experience and expertise of our team and their dedication, loyalty and belief has contributed the continued success and growth of the business.
We would love you to join us.
- You’re the face of b4b networks – a brand ambassador the first to meet our customers. You’ll be meeting small and medium business owners every day, promoting brand new FFTP network projects b4b networks are bringing to their area discussing the benefits of the gigabit fibre and how businesses can apply for government funding for the scheme.
- Promote FFTP projects b4b networks are rolling out across Northern Ireland
- Go door to door to small businesses (SMEs) to communicate the benefits of the scheme as well as the project roll out with regards to the physical build
- Assist business owners in the application process for government funded broadband vouchers
- Achieve sales targets
- Act as the point of Contact for all enquiries in relation to the project
The perfect opportunity for anyone looking to start or develop a career in business telecoms sales, with a company that’s going places and the rewards to match. We won’t apologise as it won’t always be easy, but if you have a strong work ethic, good at building rapport with customers, love overcoming objections and challenges and have a positive attitude to achieving targets then we want to hear from you.
- Focused on delivering results
- Belief in the project
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player
- Track record of achievement in any field
- Good level of natural intelligence
- Common sense approach
- Personality – interacts comfortably with other people
- Confident in overcoming objections and challenges
- Creative and driven to achieve targets
- Happy to do door to door sales
- Tenacity – will keep going until the job is done
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Clean Driving Licence and own Vehicle
- Be part of one of the fastest growing telecoms companies in Ireland
- Full induction and ongoing development training
- Basic Salary tiered structure starting from £20,000 per annum
- Uncapped Monthly Commission with OTE £38,000+ per annum
- Car allowance
- Westfield Health Cash Back Plan – Level 2
- Use of company gym
- Monthly Wellbeing initiatives