Excellent opportunity for Bookmakers Clerks based in Lurgan/Banbridge.
2X Casual (Days/Evenings/weekend) £8.50 per hour
Monday – Saturday 9.30am -9:30pm
Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and customer focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away!
Our Bookmakers Clerks are the focus of our business and are responsible for providing the best possible customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering consistently exceptional customer service and ensuring a great customer journey while resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
o Health and Safety procedures
o Responsible Gambling and Self- Exclusion Guidelines
o Security procedures
o Think 21
o Cost control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular intervals when on duty.
- Ensuring the Bookmaker Clerks understand the company’s product offering to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Having commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills.
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team.
- The ability to adapt and learn.
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner.
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade A- C or equivalent)
- Previous Cash handling experience
- Excellent customer care experience within a customer facing environment
- Excellent IT Skills
- Valid driving licence
- Our shop opening hours are between 9:30am-9:30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Shifts are devised on a rota basis which will change weekly.
- Please note that you must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our shops.
- Excellent benefits package offered including company uniform, private healthcare, health insurance, life insurance & pension contribution.
Please click here to view Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing Date: 20 September 2019
All application packs must be received by the above date, please ensure to include in your application how you meet all of the essential criteria.
Any individual who applied for a role with Toals Bookmakers within the past 6 months may need not apply. However, after that time period has lapsed, we shall welcome your application.
Toals Bookmakers are an equal opportunity Employer
If you require any special arrangments at any stage of the selction process please contact our HR team via email or telephone 02890321744