An exciting opportunity to join our growing team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To participate in the development of automated system life cycle documents to meet business requirements in the support of automated systems. (i.e. Validation, standard operating procedures).
- Support and programming for PLC’s (Rockwell/Allen Bradley Logix 5000/500 and Studio 5000), motion control and PC controlled equipment.
- Programming and implementation of changes to the process automation code and systems hardware.
- Provide automation support to production, including troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Interact closely with other engineers to discuss current projects, requirements, potential issues and solutions.
- Provide both remote and on-site support to clients as required.
- A relevant 3rd level Engineering qualification (preferably B.Sc. B.E. degree in engineering) or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting DCS, PLC, SCADA, HMI and PC controlled systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Rockwell/Allen Bradley Logix 5000/500 and/or Studio 5000 will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience CodingDevelopmentTroubleshooting of automation systems.
- Must have good knowledge of manufacturing automation, machine design, development and validation process.
- Understanding of GAMP 5 guidelines will also be an advantage.
- Experience working within a GMP environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently is essential
*As a screening process is in place, not all candidates will be called for interview.