Excellent opportunity for Installation & Service Engineers who wish to develop a long-term career in the electronic Fire and Security industry.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will required to:
- Install and service security systems, including Intruder Alarms, Access Control, CCTV and Fire detection systems across multiple product ranges in accordance with required industry standards and regulations
- Participate in 24 hours call out cover on a rotational basis
In order to be considered for a position you will need to have:
- Attained a recognised qualification in the Fire & Security industry and have a minimum of two years’ experience of working with most of the following: Intruder Alarm systems, Fire Alarm Systems, CCTV systems (IP and analogue); Access Control systems (integrated, video & audio)
- Full driving licence with no more than 3 points
- Attain security screening to BS7858:2006 within 6 months of employment
In addition, ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A knowledge of the relevant British & European Standards and NSI codes of practice
- Logical and analytical approach to fault finding and ability to understand technical specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to compose detailed engineer reports and converse effectively with clients and other team members.
- An enthusiastic and “can do” attitude with good organisational and time management skills.
- Precision, reliability, dynamism and flexibility in approach to work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
In return the Company will offer a competitive salary (depending on skills and experience), plus a callout allowance and overtime payments, mobile phone and laptop, company van, continual training and development, a supportive attitude towards their staff and the opportunity to work with a large and diverse customer base.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.