Excellent opportunity for a Administrator – HR Services based in Derry / Londonderry.
LOCATION: Strand Road Campus
As an employer our culture is based on four key values: Collaboration, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity, these values shape individual behaviour and the way we behave as a College.
Our staff are entitled to some of the best employee benefits and support an employer could give making it a prime choice to further your career. See below some of the benefits we offer employees:
- Salary – Band 4 – £18,870 – £23,111 per annum
- 21 days annual leave per annum
- NILGOSC Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Tax Free Childcare Scheme
- State of the Art Gym
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Insurance Discount
- NWRC Course Discount
- Health and Wellbeing Programme (Includes: Personal Training, Yoga, Running Groups, Crafts and much more)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Applicants must have at least:
- a Level 4 qualification in any discipline;
- two years’ relevant* employment experience within the last 10 years.
*relevant defined as experience working in a HR Department including one of the key functional areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Staff Development, Terms and Conditions or HR Systems.
If as a direct result of a disability, you can not fully meet the essential experience requirement of the criteria for this post the College will waive this requirement.
- It is anticipated that interviews for this post will take place on 2 October 2019.
- Applicants should note that the above criteria are the minimum requirements only and may be enhanced at the discretion of the short-listing panel.
- There is a possibility that a reserve list will be retained if more applicants are deemed suitable than posts exist. In the event the successful candidate fails to take up the post or if the post is vacated within 6 months of the appointment date, or if another vacancy arises within 6 months the post may be offered to the next person on the reserve list. This excludes posts where panel lists will be created and maintained for a specified period.
- The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- The College is committed to equal opportunities and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society in particular applicants from the Protestant Community.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.
CLOSING DATE: 12:00 NOON ON THURSDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2019.