Linden currently wish to recruit skilled Abattoir Process Operatives for our Primal Site
Abattoir Process Operatives
Linden currently wish to recruit skilled Abattoir Process Operatives for our Primal Site based in Dungannon. We have positions available in our Abattoir department (Days, Monday to Friday – Immediate bonus upon commencement)
- Assist in the Beef and Lamb slaughter process
- Cut, trim and prepare beef/lamb e.g. saw/split carcasses, prepare meat to customer specifications.
- Packing, trimming, scanning, scale work and other general production duties
- Ensure strict adherence to quality, HSE, animal welfare, food safety, hygiene, ethical, product labelling and handling processes.
- Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attractive Abattoir bonus scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- In-house and certified training opportunities
- NVQs, ESOL courses
- Recruit A Friend Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Westfield Private Medical Health Care – which also includes discounted shopping vouchers
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free carparking
Primal Tel: 028 87728242 or 028 87728347
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage.
We will review CVs upon submission.
LINDEN FOODS LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER