About the role...STATSports are seeking to appoint both graduates and experienced Sports Scientists to provide a high quality service to our clients.Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. Build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
About the role…
- STATSports are seeking to appoint both graduates and experienced Sports Scientists to provide a high quality service to our clients.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions accordingly to customer needs and objectives.
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries and assist with challenging requests or issues escalations as needed.
- Recording interactions with clients daily to create a timeline of service provided.
- Visit clients throughout the year to ensure client’s needs and objectives are being met.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territories.
- Deliver on-line and onsite demonstrations of STATSports’ new products and services products, to prospective clients and existing customers.
- Be an advocate for our brand and products, Live the STATSports Values.
- Daily testing of hardware and software both internally and externally.
- Contribute to internal projects, led by the R&D team which may involve; data collection, analysis and presentation of results.
- Relay ideas/suggestions for new features and system improvements, gathered from clients to the development team.
- Continued contribution to the sports science department.
- Represent STATSports at external engagements.
STATSports has grown from its humble origins in Ireland to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment.
The STATSports APEX/Viper System is a customer driven platform. The unique, user-friendly interface was designed and shaped alongside some of the world’s top strength coaches, medics and sports coaches. It is the only system to offer sports specific software for Football, Basketball, American Football, Rugby and Athletics.
We have recently added to our product range with Apex Athlete Series – the most high powered and sophisticated consumer based GPS tracking device on the market. This product allows people of every age and ability to track their data just like their favourite sports stars.
Our Pods have been tried and tested by many of the top teams and research facilities the world over and time and again results prove our system to be the most accurate, reliable and consistent device on the market.
Check us out at www.statsports.com
- Qualified with a degree level of 2:1 or above in a Sports and Exercise Sciences degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year experience working within a customer focused role.
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations.
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and building lasting relationships
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective service and selling strategies.
- Technical expertise, ability, and appetite to acquire knowledge of new products.
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
- Experience working with GPS.
- Preference will be given to those Sports Scientists who are fluent in a second language.
Why work for STATSports….
Salary- competitive/ negotiable
28 days annual leave (including statutory holidays)
Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover & Income Protection
Our team- Each member of STATSports has been handpicked to the highest standard. Each staff member is passionate about STATSports and the work they do. We work hard but also have the best craic!
Investment in our team -we are very focused on training our staff and providing the best CPD as we possibly can. Investment into our employee’s development is key!
Join the success- read about our most recent success stories: