Excellent opportunity for Social Media Manager based in Strabane.
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Limited provides personalised sportswear and equipment across a wide range of sports, serving customers in UK, Ireland and across the globe. The company has a proud reputation for quality and service, delivered by a dedicated and skilled team.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Report to: Business Development Manager
Main Purpose of Job: To be responsible for overseeing and implementing the O’Neills Social Media Strategy to support the future growth of the business, grow brand awareness and engagement with consumers.
- Create and implement the social media strategy for the company ensuring alignment with the company’s brand reputation and that brand guidelines are adhered to in all campaigns.
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote the brand to increase engagement and awareness among our target audience.
- Create campaigns that drive sales
- Working with the internal graphic design team to create original and innovative content that resonates with our target audience.
- Identifying appropriate influencer and partnership opportunities.
- Carry out research to identify appropriate hashtags for campaigns.
- SEO and inbound traffic generation.
- Ensuring that content is relevant and appropriate for each platform.
- Increase sales through all social media channels and implement customer retention programmes to maximize revenue streams.
- Ensuring all enquiries via social media are answered promptly and to competition.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and create positive PR opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their potential impact on the business.
- Regularly engaging with the marketing and sales teams across the business to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analysing social media insights to guide future campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Sharing and embedding best practice across the marketing team.
- Engaging with key internal customers in retail, direct sales and e-Comm, to ensure they are aware of the benefits and opportunities on the various social media channels.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Managing and coaching the Social Media Executive.
- Keeping up to date with developments in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Participating in all job training and coaching.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times.
- Ensuring good working relations with colleagues.
- Ensuring that absenteeism and tardiness are kept to a minimum.
- Ensuring that company polices are adhered to always, this includes Equal Opportunities Policy, Harassment Policy, Health and Safety Policy and Training Policy.
- Any other reasonable duties requested.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate that they can meet the following essential requirements. An ability to meet the desirable requirements will also be advantageous.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a social media manager role for similar organisations working b2b and b2c.
- Strong understanding of content management systems such as Hootsuite.
- Degree educated ideally with a minimum of a 2.1 in marketing, business, technology or English.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Analyse and reporting measurements to establish campaign ROI
- Interested / involved in sport
- Knowledge of Magento (for uploading blogs)
The successful candidate will be based in Strabane.
A competitive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
39-hour week: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 1.30pm on Friday.
Candidates must be flexible. Weekend work will be required in order to carry out the duties expected for this role.
To apply for this role, please upload a current CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Closing date: 5.00 p.m. on Friday 23rd August 2019.