Excellent opportunity for Social Media Executive based in Strabane.
O’Neills Irish International Sports Company Limited provides personalised sportswear and equipment across a wide range of sports, serving customers in UK, Ireland and across the globe. The company has a proud reputation for quality and service, delivered by a dedicated and skilled team.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Report to: Social Media Manager
Main Purpose of Job: Assist with the management of all social media channels and campaigns. Monitor industry trends, competitor social media activity and post campaign efficacy reporting. Maintain an engaging customer experience and increase audience satisfaction. Work cross functionally with company departments to promote the brand through social media.
- Execute the social media strategy for the company across all available social media channels available.
- Daily management of social media content across all social channels.
- Implement campaigns that increase brand engagement among our target audience, driving traffic to our website and brand awareness.
- Analyse social media campaigns to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Brief the design team to create original and innovative content that resonates with our target audience.
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends and track social media influencers helping to identify appropriate influencer and partnership opportunities.
- Identify appropriate hashtags for campaigns.
- Write and schedule content for use across the full range of platforms.
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns and other brand messages.
- Ensure all enquiries via social media are answered promptly and appropriately including correspondence with customers to resolve customer service issues.
- Create content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Report on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Keep up to date with developments in social media.
- Participating in all job training and coaching.
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times.
- Ensuring good working relations with colleagues.
- Ensuring that absenteeism and tardiness are kept to a minimum.
- Ensuring that company polices are adhered to always, this includes Equal Opportunities Policy, Harassment Policy, Health and Safety Policy and Training Policy.
- Any other reasonable duties requested.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate that they can meet the following essential requirements. An ability to meet the desirable requirements will also be advantageous.
- One years’ experience in a social media role for similar organisations working b2b and b2c.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this.
- Experience in building social media communities.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Good written skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Interested / involved in sport
- A passion for all things digital
The successful candidate will be based in Strabane.
A competitive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
39-hour week: During 13-week training hours will be 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 1.30pm on Friday. Following the training period flexible hours will be required including weekends in order to carry out the duties expected for this role.
Candidates must be flexible.
To apply for this role, please upload a current CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Closing date: 5.00 p.m. on Friday 23rd August 2019.