Service Office Administrator. 16 hour temporary contract.
Scope of Role
Reporting to the Service Administration Supervisor, the successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day administration tasks.
- Controlling and implementing service admin process and ensure ongoing improvement and reduced administration.
- Liaising with customers on credit control issues.
- Overseeing timely management of customer contract renewals and related administration.
- Managing administration associated with marketing campaigns within the Service office.
- Working with service team to ensure department targets are met and exceeded.
- Undertaking general administration as and when identified.
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
Experience & Knowledge
- Strong IT literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Experience in office environment (Desirable).
Abilities & Skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision.
- To be highly organised with good planning and time-management skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- To be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be very ‘hands on’.
- Highly proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude.