Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to join our multi franchise dealership, based just outside Ballymena.
The Service Manager is responsible for every aspect of a customer’s after sales experience. The main purpose of the role is to maximize workshop profitability whilst exceeding customer expectations and satisfaction.
The successful applicant will actively sell after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner, ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders
- To receive customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner, discuss and confirm their requirements and take responsibility for the vehicle during its time at Wilsons of Rathkenny.
- To work with the workshop team to achieve the highest possible levels of performance.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their vehicle, giving comprehensive technical and commercial advice on the extent of work to be done and, provide a cost estimate for repair work
- Inform customers and potential customers about accessories and subsequent fitting of optional extras, promote any accessory campaigns
- To ensure all customer and vehicle data is correctly captured and loaded to the Kerridge DMS and updated as required
- To ensure that repair orders are raised and processed, and that work is completed to schedule and required standard.
- To ensure that invoicing is accurate and completed on time.
- To ensure all relevant warranty documentation and parts are identified and are kept for the warranty team.
An excellent remuneration package awaits the appointed applicant.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019.