Excellent opportunity for a Retail Supervisor based in Enniskillen.
Job Location: Enniskillen
Salary: To be confirmed with the employer.
Work time: Rota based (Sunday-Saturday)
As a Supervisor your primary focus will be to;
- Offer an excellent level of customer engagement through offering advice, recommendations and assistance.
- Maintain the highest standards of Hygiene within the store.
- Support and work effectively with your colleagues.
- Continually work in a sales driven manner to achieve targets.
- Drive the team to develop in-store knowledge, skills and confidence and process.
- Support the store manager.
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Preparing counter.
- Preparing different cuts of meat.
- Assisting customers with their purchases and providing product knowledge.
- Preparation of counter and pre-pack areas.
- Product sampling.
- Stock rotation.
- Price reduction.
- Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required.
- Special offer material distribution.
- General cleaning.
- Internal training.
- Supporting management function.
- At least one year’s previous experience in a retail supervisory position.
- Proven customer service excellence. Determination to drive sale. IT Skills.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Capability to motivate and guide team daily.
- Support to deliver and train new people.
- Deadline focused.
- Flexible within working hours.
- Ability to support store manager when not on site and act in a professional manner.
- Strong communicator.
- Competent to work well under pressure.
- A keen interest in developing a career within the trade.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible working Sunday-Monday both day and evening shifts are available.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Fantastic career progression programme.
- Free car parking
- Uniform provided
- NVQ level 2, 3
- In-house training
If you feel you have the required skills and qualities to fulfil this role, please send a CV and covering letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing date for this role is 26th August 2019