The Analyst Reporting position is primarily responsible for the daily production of reports, special report inquiries, and related distribution.
The Analyst Reporting position is primarily responsible for the daily production of reports, special report inquiries, and related distribution. This position analyzes existing projects, provides consultation on reporting decisions, and assists in building processes as well as developing improved reports.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Produce ad hoc reports, trending data, and respond to client inquiries
- Provide consultation to business leaders on reporting needs, trend analysis and report improvement opportunities
- Coordinate the implementation of reporting processes
- Develop new reports/graphs, production schedules, and additions/deletions from existing reports
- Utilize new data sources for report development
- Communicate with project managers to understand client report needs
- Produce and verify daily electronic reports using reporting tools
- Distribute reports to internal and external clients via e-mail and electronic feeds
- Maintain existing reports as well as monthly and year-to-date summaries
- Develop trending reports on a request basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with relevant experience preferred
- Experience with call center business and computer support systems preferred
- Knowledge of database technology, including Oracle or familiarity with SQL
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Demonstrated knowledge of reporting solutions
- Demonstrated ability to advocate reporting solutions in support of customer business goals and strategies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
Career Framework Role:
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.