Recruitment Open Day - Selection Day
Come along on Wednesday 21st August.
Two start times - 11AM or 2PM.
HCL RECRUITMENT OPEN DAY
Wednesday 21ST AUGUST
Two time slots 11am & 2pm
8TH FLOOR MILLENNIUM HOUSE, GREAT VICTORIA STREET, BELFAST. BT2 7AQ
BRING ALONG YOUR CV AND GET AN INTERVIEW ON THE DAY
We are currently hiring inbound customer service executives for our successful and expanding business in Belfast City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a full time permanent role working with a Globally recognised Client.
- responding to customer queries via phone, email and chat
- ensuring excellent standards of customer service, quality and accuracy
- updating call logs, customer information and trackers
- implementing feedback
- 37.5 hours per week
- Enthusiastic about helping our customers
- have a polite and professional manner with customers
- Have at least 6 months customer service experience (this canbe face to face or over the phone)
- flexible for rotating shift patterns between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 8am-12Noon Saturday. Sundays off!!
What you get in return:
- An Excellent salary of £17,238
- Paid fortnightly
- Fully paid excellent training on entry to ensure you have the tools to do the job
- Education assistance
- career progression
- A rewarding and sociable environment right in the heart of Belfast City Centre
- Regular charity/social events
- Mobile phone discount scheme
- Gym membership discount
If you have a passion for customer service and want to kick start a career with HCL come along on Wednesday 21st August to find out more and get interviewed for the position.
***Please note there are two selection centres running on 21/08/2019.
1st begins at 11am
2nd begins at 2pm
Please attend either of the above time slots as walk in assessments cannot be accommodated***
What you need to bring:
- Up to date CV
- Photographic proof of ID
- Proof of address (dated within the last 2 months)
- proof of National insurance number
If successful at selection stage we will conduct background screening checks including credit check and Access NI checks.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applications are welcome from those who meet the criteria irrespective of religion, political opinion, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, gender or caring responsibilities.